John A. Cameron is a 55 year old retired police detective from Great Falls, Montana. His career in law enforcement began in 1979. He retired in 2005 as a sergeant of detectives, working cold cases. He has worked on FBI serial killer task forces, catching ritualistic child cannibal killer, Nathan Bar-Jonah. His cases have been featured on America’s Most Wanted, Dateline NBC, and he helped produce a series known as Most Evil-True TV.
In 2010, while working as an analyst for the Montana Board of Pardons and Parole in Deer Lodge Prison, Montana, he was in a position to access information that had been kept secret for 55 years, unraveling the most intelligent serial killer ever.
- Born in Duluth, Minnesota, 1961
- Graduate Denfeld High School, 1979
- Graduate of Alexandria, Minnesota Law Enforcement Academy, August, 1981
- Hired by Great Falls Police in 1981 and retired at the rank of Sergeant in 2005
- Went to work in 2008 for the Montana Board of Pardons and Parole in Deer Lodge Prison as a parole board analyst. It was in this position that I befriended serial killer Edward Wayne Edwards
- 1979-81, August. Graduate Associates Degree in Law Enforcement, Alexandria Vocational Technical Institute, Alexandria, Minnesota
- 1981, October. Graduate Basic Law Enforcement Certificate, Montana Law Enforcement Academy, Bozeman, Montana
- 1985, October. Graduate Intermediate Law Enforcement Certificate Montana Law Enforcement Academy, Bozeman, Montana
- 2008, May. Graduate Probation and Parole Officer Academy Montana Law Enforcement Academy, Helena, Montana